Do you have logo, symbol or image that you would love to display as a decal on your wall? We can customise your decal for you. Simply follow the instructions below to get your own custom decal.
Things we can turn into a decal:
- Symbols, such as religious symbols, Chinese writing and star signs
- Logos (single-coloured)
- Vector images
Things we cannot turn into a decal:
- Coloured prints - our decals are cut from existing coloured vinyl, they are NOT printed
If you are unsure whether your image can be turned into a decal, please email your image first to email@example.com
How to customise your Wall Decal:
1. Choose your colour. NOTE: We cannot produce multi-coloured decals, as our decals are cut from single coloured vinyl, they are not colour printed.
2. Specify the size of your decal. NOTE: The size displayed is the measurement of the longer side of your decal.
3. Upload your photo. Alternatively, you can send your photo or image to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your name and order number in the subject line.
4. Advise of any special instructions for your wall decal (ie. I want the leafs of my tree to be green, and the stem in black)
5. Add your custom wall decal order to your shopping cart and make the payment.
6. You will shortly receive an email with the artwork of your wall decal to make sure it will turn out the way you want it. Only once you have approved the artwork, we will start production.
7. Receive your very own custom wall decal in the mail and add a personal touch to your home!
NOTE: Please be aware that photos cannot be turned into a decal.